Pages

Wednesday, July 30, 2008

URGENT Special Prayer Request! Timothy "Timo" Simoneaux

Missionary Kid, only thirteen - has Spinal Meningitis
Trials are only Testimony's in the making


he is currently (7/30 9:30 EST) @ the hospital in a induced coma on a respirator, they are waiting for the fluid to stabilize.

his aunt is updating of how he is doing when she can: http://www.tsmithconroe.blogspot.com/ (music @ the bottom is set to auto turn on)

Timo's MK Life : http://timosmklife.blogspot.com/

i leave you with his last post (posted july 20th), a prayer from him to help the children in Africa ..

Lord,

Hear my prayer today for the 93,745,000 children in southern
Africa. I may be young but if you will place your anointing on me I will do my best to reach and influence as many children as I can. But oh Lord 93,745,000 is way more than I can reach alone. Please place a burden on someone's heart for the children of southern Africa.

I know You desire to give them a future and a hope. You Word does not lie and it says that the promise of the Holy Ghost is for the children as well. Forgive me for the times that I have missed opportunities. I dedicate myself to this mission.

I would love to impact this world and with your help and forgiveness, I will start trying to impact my world by reaching one child at time.

Lord, today I ask that You will protect the hurting children of Africa. Let somebody help them to understand that You love them.

Thank You for giving me this chance to be a part of Your church and thank You for my parents that have passed on to me their strong burden
for the children of Africa.

In Jesus Name,

Amen

No comments:

Post a Comment

Fair Use Policy

Fair Use Policy

© W. Cooley 2012. Unauthorized use and/or duplication of this material without permission from W. Cooley is prohibited. Excerpts and links may be used, provided that clear credit is given with appropriate and specific direction to the original content. All attempts have been made to accurately credit photos and material not written by W. Cooley. Photos taken from free photo sites and public domain. Our apologies for any errors in properly crediting photos or material. Errors will be corrected upon notification.