Pages

Monday, August 4, 2008

its not easy being on the Potter's Wheel

I wanted to post this song its a awesome whorship song when you just need to life god up this is a great one. it is sung by Darlene Zschech.


"The Potters Hand"


Beautiful Lord

Wonderful Saviour
I know for sureAll of my days are

Held in your hand

Crafted into your perfect plan




You gently called me

Into your presence

Guiding me byYour Holy Spirit

Teach me dear Lord

To live all of my life

Through your eyes




I'm captured by

Your Holy calling

Set me apart

I know you're drawing

Me to Yourself

Lead me Lord

I pray




Take me, Mould me

Use me, fill me

I give my life to the Potter's hand

Call me. guide meLead me,

walk beside me

I give my life to the Potter's hand




i listened to this because i was going through my notes that i take when peopel preach and a boy my age titled his message


"Its not easy being in the potters hand"


he preached this in like 2004 i think but his text is jeremiah 18:1-6. i started thinking about that message and got that song. that is my cry unto god i wanna be formed by your hands!!


Jeremiah 18:1-6
The word which came to Jeremiah from the LORD, saying, Arise, and go down to the potter's house, and there I will cause thee to hear my words.
Then I went down to the potter's house, and, behold, he wrought a work on the wheels. And the vessel that he made of clay was marred in the hand of the potter: so he made it again another vessel, as seemed good to the potter to make it. Then the word of the LORD came to me, saying, O house of Israel, cannot I do with you as this potter? saith the LORD. Behold, as the clay is in the potter's hand, so are ye in mine hand, O house of Israel.


"potters" is found in: isa 64:8, Je 18:2, Rom 9:21, Rev 2:27


"clay" : "man, as in the hands of god". isa 29:16, 45:9, 64:8, Jer 18:6, Rom 9:21.


----


Isa 45:9 " Woe unto him that striveth with his Maker! Let the potsherd strive with the potsherds of the earth. Shall the clay say to him that fashioneth it, What makest thou? or thy work, He hath no hands?"


---
Isa 64:8
But now, O LORD, thou art our father; we are the clay, and thou our potter; and we all are the work of thy hand.


---



Thought i would share this,

God bless,

-Billy

No comments:

Post a Comment

Fair Use Policy

Fair Use Policy

© W. Cooley 2012. Unauthorized use and/or duplication of this material without permission from W. Cooley is prohibited. Excerpts and links may be used, provided that clear credit is given with appropriate and specific direction to the original content. All attempts have been made to accurately credit photos and material not written by W. Cooley. Photos taken from free photo sites and public domain. Our apologies for any errors in properly crediting photos or material. Errors will be corrected upon notification.